Monday, February 18, 2008
second post
Ok so the first post sucked so I am going to try again. The barn really is haunted and the field is full of borken dreams but I have been told that sounds too sad so instead of empty cornfields I will discuss the. dont edit while you write it breaks the creative process I have going on here. I was going to talk about the shithole apartment complex we looked at today but now I am not gonna... there. just reread what I wrote and am not sure this blogging thing is for me especially when someone is watching. it is lame that people write blogs anyways. what the hell makes them think anyone cares about what they have to say. then you have to find some way to make people read your blog. which is also lame - I know I could post a bulletin on myspace so all of my friends (especially Tom) reads what I write and comments on it. that way i can feel like someone cares about what i write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment